Last updated: 15/03/2022
1.Legitimacy of the processing of your Data
We engage in the processing of your Data only in the following cases, as provided by the GDPR:
- Based on your given consent to the processing of your Data;
- The existence of a legitimate interest in using your Data. A legitimate interest is defined as a set of commercial or business reasons justifying the use of your Data.
2. Collected Data
We may collect your Data while you are using our Site, including when you:
- Log on and browse the Site (see our Cookies Policy);
- Fill in the dedicated form on the Site, authorising The Hokus Platform to send you various information (Newsletter, functional sheet, client case, white paper, etc.).
Such Data include:
- Personal identification data: surname, first name, email address, mobile phone number, company name, job title, sector of activity, LinkedIn, language, description of your project.
- Electronic identification data: IP address, cookies, log files.
Your Data are collected and processed for the following reasons:
- Surname and first name: in order to personalise our services, and to verify your identity before answering your request;
- Email address: for communication purposes, to provide you with the various information subscribed to, in accordance with the filled form, and to respond to any of your request or enquiry;
- Mobile phone number: for communication purposes, notably to contact you and treat your requests in a faster way;
- Company name: in order to communicate and personalise our services, and enable our services to evolve following your activity;
- Job title: in order to communicate and personalise our services, and enable our services to evolve according to the role you have within your company;
- LinkedIn account: to improve communication and allow Us to deliver you adapted and personalised information following your profile;
- Language: to improve communication, and adapt our exchanges and the delivered information in the indicated language;
- Description of your project: to develop and adapt our services and offers in accordance with the projects presented by you, the user of the Site.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
3. Recipients of your Data
Your Data may be transferred to external service providers, acting as processors within the scope of the GDPR, who will process your Data on our behalf and under our responsibility.
The Hokus Platform does not transfer your Data outside the European Union.
4. Purposes of the processing
Your Data are collected and processed during your navigation on the Site, in order to ensure:
- The proper management of the communication of the delivered information, related to the activities of The Hokus Platform in accordance with the form you can fill on the Site;
- The management of the follow-up of your request when a form has been filled and sent.
By filling in the form provided on the Site, you agree to receive various information relating to the activity and services offered by The Hokus Platform, including:
- Client case;
- Functional sheet;
- White paper.
The collected Data may be passed on to The Hokus Platform’s commercial service, which may in turn contact you to discuss your needs and expectations.
5. Storage of the Data
The Data are stored for a maximum of one year.
Should you decide to unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information, your Data will be deleted after a period of one (1) month, unless The Hokus Platform is required by law to retain them for a longer period.
As data controller, The Hokus Platform and its processors implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the current applicable legal provisions, to protect your Data against the alteration, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, as well as the unauthorized use, disclosure or access, including in particular:
- Securing access to premises and information;
- Implementing a general IT security policy within the company;
- Securing the access and transfer of the Data;
- Raising awareness regarding confidentiality requirements of our collaborators and employees who may access your Data;
- When selecting our partners and processors, ensuring that they meet high standards of personal data protection.
The collected and processed Data will only be stored in the European Union.
7. Your rights as a protected user of the Site
As owner of the Data, you have the following rights at your disposal and free of charge:
- The right to access your Data, collected by The Hokus Platform as data controller;
- The right to rectify or modify (to update) your Data;
- The right to request the erasure of your Data. However, such erasure will not allow you to further receive the various information sent to you in accordance with the filled in form;
- The right to object to the processing of your Data. The use of this right to object must be based on legitimate grounds or on a desire to prevent the collected Data from being used for direct marketing purposes. Objecting to the processing of your Data will no longer allow you to receive the various information sent to you in accordance with the filled in form;
- The right to request the potability of your Data in any standard machine-readable format.
Any request or enquiry can be made electronically by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
Any request for information, access, restitution, modification or erasure of the collected Data will be treated within one (1) month.
The Hokus Platform retains the right to verify your identity and to request further information from you before treating your request.
At any given time, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg (CNPD): www.cnpd.public.lu, or with the authority in charge of personal data protection in your country of residence, should you consider that We are not complying with our obligations regarding the protection of personal data.